Notes on data processing
Data privacy statement
for the fulfillment of the information obligations under Art. 13, 14 DSGVO
For legal purposes, the German version is authoritative. This translation is for information purposes only.
D-81829 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 344 110
Fax: +49 89 344 310
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
When you hire us, we collect the following information:
- title, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (fixed network and/or mobile)
- Information that is necessary for the implementation of the resulting contractual relationship, in particular for the execution and organization of the contract / order / sales agreement.
The collection of these data takes place
- to identify you as our customer;
- to be able to advise you appropriately;
- to communicate with you;
- for invoicing;
- for the handling of possibly present liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you;
The data processing is carried out at your request and is required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
The personal data collected by us for placing the order will be stored until the end of the statutory retention period for traders (6 years in accordance with § 257 HGB / 10 years in accordance with § 147 AO) and deleted thereafter, unless we have been informed in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 S. of the German Data Protection Act. 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) to a longer storage are obligated or you have agreed to a storage going beyond that according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
2. Disclosure of data to third party
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place, however, to the extent that, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required to carry out or process the order with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties.
When using social media icons from YouTube on websites, no automatic transfer of personal data takes place. In order to avoid automatic data transfers to the providers of social media, the integration of these offers on the website takes place due to an internet link. There is no data protection co-responsibility of JBT GmbH, as far as your data are processed by this provider for these specified purposes.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent at any time to us. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, pursue or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the correctness of the data is denied by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, however, you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing under Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person, and
- in accordance with Article 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our place of business.
5. Right of objection
Furthermore, a given consent can be amended or fully withdrawn at any time with effect for the future. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
You can send us your withdrawal by E-Mail